Homosexuals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage2 clan

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Apply..ODB...Love ya hehe..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
OldDirtyBastard

Apply..ODB...Love ya hehe.. Empty
PostSubject: Apply..ODB...Love ya hehe..   Apply..ODB...Love ya hehe.. EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 3:39 pm

1. Could you explain to us why you are considering to join the clan Homosexuals?I want to join coz i want to play with good organised players.. who can also speak english..

2. Could you give us some information about yourself?My name`s Nick im 20 years old from Bulgaria.. What a Face

3. Are you able to join us on our Ventrilo server, when we are doing Raidbosses or going for a Siege?ofc i can.. just need to tell what version u use ...huh

4. Could you give us some of your history in the game Lineage 2?well im from old school hehe.. dunno rly change a lot servers low hight rate.. zeus..evo..l2 since..

5. Are you able to work as a team, like helping eachother out when someone from the clan calls for help?yes ofc.. prefer to play in team and yeah i can help as much as i can..
6. Are you willing to join us to another server?yea why not..

7. Are you able to speak propper English, so that the clan can communicate type and talkwise?ofc i can speak english fluently

8. How many hours a day are you able to log in to Lineage 2? 5/7 hours sometimes more smts less ..
Back to top Go down
Akumetsu

Akumetsu

PostSubject: Re: Apply..ODB...Love ya hehe..   Apply..ODB...Love ya hehe.. EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 3:54 pm

+1 !!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
baws

baws

PostSubject: Re: Apply..ODB...Love ya hehe..   Apply..ODB...Love ya hehe.. EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 5:54 pm

depends if u cant change ur main to pr will be ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apply..ODB...Love ya hehe..   Apply..ODB...Love ya hehe.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Apply..ODB...Love ya hehe..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Homosexuals :: Recruiting-
Jump to: