Homosexuals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage2 clan

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

applycation for the homo's :D

Go down 
+3
Kapua
ChickenMcNigguh
Panix
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Panix

applycation for the homo's :D Empty
PostSubject: applycation for the homo's :D   applycation for the homo's :D EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 8:13 am

1. Could you explain to us why you are considering to join the clan Homosexuals? I just stopped playing the Official, since is free there are tons of players that bot with dual/trial/quadro boxes and im tired Smile and I wish to play little more PeeVeePee Razz hope will be fun with you Smile

2. Could you give us some information about yourself? I'm a 18 year old teenager from Bulgaria, I'm straight Very Happy and I have a GF so no Flirts with me ^_^

3. Are you able to join us on our Ventrilo server, when we are doing Raidbosses or going for a Siege? I'm Always online when needed , sieges,Rbs clan wars and etc. and I Can use ventrilo too

4. Could you give us some of your history in the game Lineage 2? I play since C4 1st only high rate pvp servers, but then I switched to mid rate and finally to low rates Smile Last 2 servers RPG Club and Offi

5. Are you able to work as a team, like helping eachother out when someone from the clan calls for help? isn't it obvious that I can since I'm applying here Very Happy Ofc I'm able,thats what I'm Looking for

6. Are you willing to join us to another server? Every motherfvcking time afro

7. Are you able to speak propper English, so that the clan can communicate type and talkwise? O mah gosh man I speek great english.. I was like knowing it since for evah Very Happy j/k I can speak english very good and can communicate in any way

8. How many hours a day are you able to log in to Lineage 2? Well since I have a GF and a Real life.. I can be online often , almost every time when I'm needed, except the holidays Smile
Back to top Go down
ChickenMcNigguh

PostSubject: Re: applycation for the homo's :D   applycation for the homo's :D EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 8:29 am

"I'm a 18 year old teenager from Bulgaria, I'm straight Very Happy and I have a GF so no Flirts with me ^_^"
ahahahahahaha good one!
"I just stopped playing the Official, since is free there are tons of players that bot with dual/trial/quadro boxes and im tired Smile and I wish to play little more PeeVeePee Razz hope will be fun with you Smile "
QUADRA NOT QUADRO >:p and yeah +1 from me Smile i like your app
Back to top Go down
Panix

PostSubject: Re: applycation for the homo's :D   applycation for the homo's :D EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 8:31 am

sorry my bad Smile
Back to top Go down
Kapua

Kapua

PostSubject: Re: applycation for the homo's :D   applycation for the homo's :D EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 8:32 am

hmm, I shouldnt talk but in my opinion he's cool, obviously he's not another joke kid with emo rage turning on in his head all the time Razz
+1
Back to top Go down
Wrecker

Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: applycation for the homo's :D   applycation for the homo's :D EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 8:33 am

+ from me too

Official players (atleast the old-school ones) are 95 % pro Smile ppl

Little Bulgarian lessons Smile

( pi4 v koe offi si igral che az sym Teon (Naia) i Cadmus ) Smile
Back to top Go down
Amvicii

PostSubject: Re: applycation for the homo's :D   applycation for the homo's :D EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 8:36 am

+1
Back to top Go down
baws

baws

PostSubject: Re: applycation for the homo's :D   applycation for the homo's :D EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 8:40 am

yo get on clan chat a bit
it s below the topics
Back to top Go down
Panix

PostSubject: Re: applycation for the homo's :D   applycation for the homo's :D EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 9:02 am

Wrecker V NA serverite igrah Smile Naia i Magmeld
Back to top Go down
Akumetsu

Akumetsu

PostSubject: Re: applycation for the homo's :D   applycation for the homo's :D EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 9:09 am

+1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: applycation for the homo's :D   applycation for the homo's :D Empty

Back to top Go down

applycation for the homo's :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Homosexuals :: Recruiting-
Jump to: